Thursday, February 10, 2011

Where Can I Buy a Snowrake?

Got this email a few days ago:


Hi

I loved your article about
snow raking. Problem is, I can't
find a snow rake! Do you know
anyplace that has them for sale
in Western Massachusetts?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone


I live in Maine so I would not
know where to buy a snowrake
in Western Massachusetts. Does
anyone know? If so, please
post below. Snow rakes are
in short supply all over the
country.

For example, if you know of a
place selling snowrakes near
Longmeadow, Massachusetts, you
might let everyone know by posting
below. I believe the person who
sent me the above email is from
Longmeadow.

Likewise, if you are from Connecticut
and are looking for a local snowrake
retailer, you might post below asking
if anyone knows where to buy snowrakes
in your part of the country.

To summarize:

  • Post below if you are looking for
    snowrakes in a specific geographical
    region
  • Post below if you know of snowrakes
    that are being sold at a store in a
    particular town or city

When the snow falls hard and fast, snowrakes
are hard to come by. It's then that
everyone wants one, but no one can find one.

When you need it the most is when it is most
rare.

Whether you are looking for a snowrake, or
have found one, please post below.

Ed Abbott

No comments:

Post a Comment