Monday, January 24, 2011

Finding the Snork Snowrake

Got the following email just now:


Hello Ed,

I read your info about snow on a roof.
I am trying to purchase a snow rake
called "Snorke Snowrake" which is made
by Unlimited Visions in New Hampshire.

I have checked more than a few places
in the Boston area and nobody has ever
heard of them. Their website is
www.snorksnowrake.com but there is no way
to contact them to ask where to purchase
their products.

If you have any information on contacting
them --- phone, street address, etc --- could
you respond.

Thank you.


I will respond to this person by sending
them the domain name registration information
for the above domain name that goes with
this website:

Snork Snowrakes by Unlimited Visions

I will not be publishing this information
here.

Ed Abbott

14 comments:

  1. true value in billerica, ma used to sell them. may be they still do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find a SNORK Snowrake also. We purchased one a few years ago at Home Depot in Waukesha, WI, however, they no longer sell them. We've checked all the other stores around... no one sells it... Does anyone know where we can find one? Please e-mail me at Rhodesjrsr1@charter.net. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please email me if anyone has information on where to buy a snork snow rake...Please;) ssfab@fastbytes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clark's hardware new london new hampshire is the only place I've seen and bought them

      Delete
  4. I'd like to know, too, specifically because I need to purchase more of the plastic guards (the one I have is worn out). I'm at haan.erik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you reach these people? Do they still make them?
    http://snorksnowrake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone had any luck in locating a Snork? I'm south of Boston and in need of a decent snow rake, unlike the cheap, broken, multi-part aluminum one that I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. found mine at a grain store here in taunton mass 60 $ 16'

      Delete
  7. Cannot fine ANY info on them. The website looks like it's no longer in service. Can't believe they would go out of business as everyone says they are the BEST snow rakes. Hope someone else out there knows where to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. found mine at a grain store here in taunton mass 60 $ 16'

      Delete
    2. Got two at Amesbury Industrial Supply in Amesbury, MA. They keep getting stock In and will put you on a waiting list if waiting for rhe next shipment.

      Delete
    3. Got two at Amesbury Industrial Supply in Amesbury, MA. They keep getting stock In and will put you on a waiting list if waiting for rhe next shipment.

      Delete
  8. Hello Ed, I read your info about snow on a roof. I am trying to purchase a snow rake called "Snorke Snowrake" which is made by Unlimited ... rroofrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to know how to purchase the plastic guards for the snorkeling roof rake. Any information please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete